Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Mobile Vending Units and Transient Merchants

  1. Do you have permission to use the property?*
  2. Certificate of Insurance

    If you will be attending a festival, town event, or using the town right of way, park or open space you will be required to submit a certificate of insurance naming the town as an additional insured.

  3. Cost $20
    Payment can be made with cash, check or credit card.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.