The Town of Fraser, Colorado, is seeking qualifications from development teams who have the capacity and expertise to assist the Town in designing and constructing a residential neighborhood with some commercial and mixed-use opportunities currently called “Victoria Village.”
The selected developer will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the Town's elected officials and community members to design a master plan for the site.
- Presenting a recommended phased approach to developing the site to mitigate risk and ensure project success.
- Preparing a site plan, interior and exterior architectural plans, and civil and drainage plans.
- Processing all necessary residential applications.
- Construction and construction management of the project.
Responses to this request for qualifications (RFQ) must be submitted electronically to the Town Clerk, Antoinette McVeigh, , no later than 5:00 pm on October 31, 2022.
Wetlands Conservation Easement & Map Depiction
ROW width for Park Ave to CR 8 Road
CAD Files for Victoria Village Survey
Geotech and Soils Report for Victoria Village
Phase 1 Environmental
Questions and Answers Page
Housing Needs Assessment Study
Recorded Victoria Village Live Q & A Session
Victoria Village Q&A Attendee Contact info