RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his own
cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation ($500) for replacement for replacement and/or
repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is
damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear
and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount
RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
2. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries. This agreement releases The
Town of Fraser from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during use of GoPro. By
signing this agreement, I agree to hold The Town of Fraser entirely free from any liability,
including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused
by negligence.I also acknowledge the risks involved in using a GoPro. I swear that I am
participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not
have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in
3. After the equipment is returned the OWNER has the rights to all media (Photos and video) on
equipment and right to use the content on all advertising and media outlets. ie social media, print,
4. If RENTER is under 18 years old you must have a signature from your legal guardian
5. Cameras should NOT be used to create inappropriate content
5. There is not guarantee the your footage will be used
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field