Municipal election April 5, 2022
On the Ballot:
Three (3) Town Board of Trustees VacanciesThe three candidates receiving the highest number of votes are elected to the four-year terms. These terms will commence at the first regular Board of Trustees meeting following the certification of the election.
Nomination Petition for Trustee may be circulated starting January 4, 2022 and must be returned by January 24. The petitions are available at the Clerks Office Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
Mail Ballot Election:
- The election will be conducted as a mail ballot election per the "Colorado Municipal Election Code of 1965".
- Ballots will be mailed no later than March 21, 2022.
- Ballots must be received no later than April 5, 2022 by 7 PM. Ballots received after this time will not be counted.
- Secure drop-off locations will be at:
- Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation Center at 1 Main Street (a 24-hour drop-off)
- Fraser Town Hall at 153 Fraser Avenue (during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM)
Election Day:Election Headquarters will be at Fraser Town Hall. The poles will be open from 7 AM - 7 PM. Electors can register to vote up to and including the day of the election.
Please contact the Town Clerk, Antoinette McVeigh for any additional information, 970-531-9943.
REGULAR MUNICIPAL ELECTION - APRIL 5, 2022
January 4 First day to pick up and circulate nomination petition
January 24 Last day to circulate and file nomination petition
January 28 Last day for write-in candidate to file affidavit of intent
January 31 Last day to amend a nomination petition
January 31 Last day for nominees to withdraw
March 15 FCPA reports must be filed with Town Clerk
April 1 FCPA reports must be filed with Town Clerk
April 5 Election Day, polls open 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
April 15 Last day to submit a certified written request for a recount
May 5 FCPA reports must be filed with Town Clerk