The Town Clerk is appointed by the Town Board and provides support within the following areas of the Town of Fraser:
- Clerk to Board and Commissions - Provides general support ; preparing agendas, attending, recording and composing minutes for meetings; processing legislative actions such as ordinances and resolutions; and maintaining the Municipal Code.
- Elections - Provides voter registration assistance and administration of the elections.
- Special Events -To apply for a Special Event Permit, please complete the Special Events Packet. The packet contains the necessary forms and information to apply for a special event permit in the Town of Fraser. Please review the packet and contact the Town Clerk's office with any questions at 970.726.5491 ext. 201 or email@example.com. All forms must be typed or printed legibly. All applications and any applicable fees should be submitted to the Town Clerk. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- A Town of Fraser business license is required for all Special Events. To apply for a Business License, please complete the Business License Application and remit with your $20 Special Event Rate payable to the Town of Fraser. Once the application and payment are received, your license will be mailed to you, or you may arrange to pick them up at Town Hall.
- Liquor Licensing - Accepting applications, processing applications, scheduling public hearings, administratively approving renewals, special event applications, transfer of ownership, change of manager, temporary permits and modification of premises.
- Records Management - Administrating Records Management for the Town of Fraser; accepting and fulfilling Colorado Open Records Act requests.
Contact the Town Clerk for any of the following:
The Town Clerk can be reached in person at Town Hall.